Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Heh, if you dont like a show dont watch it. If you dont want your kids watching it; Well you should know what they're watching in the first place. I could care less what Ford does with its money.

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~
Silver 2000 Contour SVT
# 1200 of 2150
N
OP Offline
N
Quote:
Originally posted by 99SESPORT:
If you actually support these kind of shows, you need to get a life....

:p

Sorry, but I disagree. I don't support the shows... it's who they are after. I have a family, I don't want my daughter to see some of the stuff on TV when she gets old enough, but I also won't let her watch it. I think that some of the organizations out there are as bad as religious people who shove stuff down your throat. If you have an opinion, great, but I think they go too far by saying boycott this and boycott that. Why not boycott ABC (or whatever channel it's on)? Aren't they the ones showing it and making the story??? I watch what I like, I could give a crap less what anyone else thinks. I don't even really watch much TV. It's not supporting it, it's the fact that someone who advertises on that channel, and that is what is targeted, not the channel, not the ones who are actually making it and showing it. Don't like it? Don't watch. I don't neccesarily agree with some of the things on the show, but I am sure Ford is not saying child exploitation, adult/child sex ... THAT is what I find ridiculous. :rolleyes: If you like million dads and that floats your boat, good for you smile Not for me... don't get me wrong and think I don't have morals, that is not what I disagree with, it's WHO they are attacking. Like I said before, shouldn't you be boycotting the channel? confused

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard