Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
E
Your objective is simple: World Domination
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Evil - It's my nature

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Incapacitate a Young Helpless Child. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Demon Straight Out of Hell? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in Classic Black?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Contaminate/poison the Pacific Ocean. This will cause countless hordes of Mobsters to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Fuzzy bunnies, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Unleash your Plague of Doom, bringing about the Return of the Antichrist. This will all be done from a Amusement Park, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.

**HELP SAVE CEG!!! DONATE NOW!!!**

*This space for rent*
Please call...
1-800-FOR-ELKY

All proceeds go towards saving CEG
L
Lee Offline
L
Your objective is simple: World Domination
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Power

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Assassinate a Diplomat. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Demented Madman? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a Robotic Exoskeleton?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Destroy New York. This will cause countless hordes of Robot Warriors to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Fuzzy bunnies, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Demonstrate your Doomsday Device, bringing about Horrors beyond Man's Comprehension. This will all be done from a Space Station, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.

Lee Cox
In life begins responsability...
Project Car
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by lunchbox:
I've had mine figured out for a long time now. Make a ton of money and buy Australia. From there on out, the rest of the world will be easy! I don't need no website to help me, besides, they may record my plan and try to foil me! shocked
Lol, you play "Risk" too? Everyone who gets Australia first always wins.

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive." - President George W. Bush

95 Contour SE ATX V6
"Cracked" Secondaries
DMD Installed
SVT Brakes
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard