Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Umm, I was raised a pastors son, so I listened to most if not all of these bands at one point and time. The guy who wrote that site belongs to a very small group of people who's "letter-of-the-law" attitude reminds me of the Taliban. I am not a Christian, I have other reasons for that. But I know the bible inside and out and quite a bit about the occult.. these guys are far from it. So yeah I see the humor in it..

Ryan

98 V6 Lots-o-mods SOLD
88 Daytona Shelby Z TII (The beast)
87 Daytona Shelby Z TII (Holy 20 psi of boost batman!)
Mods- 3" Downpipe, Hi-Flow cat, 3" mandrel bent exhaust with Dynomax Ultra flow. Manual boost controller, TurboXS blowoff, 5th injector, large canister wastegate, Nitrous Express go-fast-be-happy kit, ported exhaust manifold, ported intake manifold, upgraded motormounts, eibach springs, strut tower brace. Oh and 20 PSI to boot.. my oh my...
no comment...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1999 CONTOUR SE SPORT
2001 HONDA CIVIC LX SEDAN
- 1.7L 5 Spd
- '02 SI RIMS
- Reverse Indiglo Gauges
"Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions."
www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000
http://www.7thgencivic.com/members_rides/member.cfm?id=5895
T
T
Quote:
Originally posted by SeR Guy:
I am not a Christian, I have other reasons for that. But I know the bible inside and out and quite a bit about the occult.. these guys are far from it. So yeah I see the humor in it..
110% agreement here. I'm no longer a Christian either, but the beliefs of these nutjobs has little to do with the Bible. Ideally, they should be institutionalized IMO.

--T.J.

2000 SVT, Black, stock, no tickets yet...
I don't know why I post on this. lol I just think maybe this webpage goes something in line with what EdwardC has been posting? http://www.jesus.com

Don't bother replying to my post, because I'll probably not check this thread again anyway.

UBRF.org , Western New York's Premiere Automotive Forum.

Yeah, I got some bolt-ons.
Car Pics
Video of Brullen cat-back on a \'95 SE
How-to: Short Shifter for Pre-98 MTX

"heres the deal $2 grand buy in winner gets the cash and the girl and the respect. We'll race from 0 to Inf. until I win." - someone on the internet
Man, some harsh replies here. One thing you have to consider before flaming this guy for writing what he writes is that he's worried that these CCM musicians are not being true to their convictions and if non-believers see that, they're just going to think that there's nothing wrong with how they're living their own lives so why be a Christian? I think that at least some CCM artists try and be more accessible to mainstream listeners with the hope that once they get those listeners "hooked" that then they can slide some gospel in. A good example is Michael W. Smith. He doesn't preach in most of his recordings, though believers know what he's talking about. But during his concerts he usually always has some sort of testimonial. Back to that website, the writer is obviously well versed in Bible teaching and translation and I'm not qualified to debunk anything he wrote. He firmly believes that there is a war going on between good and evil and good is losing and those who take the middle ground are of no use to the cause. However to the layman it's hard to understand what he's saying. If you want to argue with that guy, you'll need some heavy preparation because just saying you don't believe him doesn't make him wrong.

Karl

*** It's all about consistency! ***

98 SVT Contour
86 Ranger GT
69 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
67 Formula-S Barracuda
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard