Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
B
Quote:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
just be yourself.
don't overthink every single one of your actions.
If you're not used to holding doors, then don't.
if you're not used to pushing chairs in (I've never had this done to me and would really give you a "you've got 3 heads" look if you attempted it with me), don't push her chair in.
do what feels comfortable.
if you're going to constantly overthink everything and wonder 'what should I be doing/how should I be acting right now' you're not going to be comfortable, relaxed and most of all enjoyable.
I'm not saying belch and scratch your crotch like you do in front of the tv at home either.
the point here is not to bait her by being someone you're not. you'll only disappoint her in the long run.
Oh SURE... tell him to be himself, then pull the rug out from under him by eliminating the ball scratching and shef complimenting belches. See how women are? :p

EdwardC, the point is "put you best foot forward". Be yourself and as honest as you can. There is no "one size fits all" or "how to" for any woman. By her saying "yes" to your date offer (asuming you asked her) tells you she's interested in you. That's the hardest part. Now, relax and go enjoy yourself. laugh

Brad Noon
'99 SE MTX
3 point oh my God H.O. 179HP/178TQ
BNMotorsports Floormats, powder coating, TB optimizing, Gutted cats, etc
BNMotorsports is now the preferred distributor of Contour/SVT/Mystique Indiglo style gauges!!!
bnmotorsports@msn.com
G
G
bring astroglide

95 contour se...dark blue...monsterflow air filter...remanuf atx...wiring harness recall or bust!!!96k miles...motorcraft awsf32pp plugs & red ford racing 9mm wires...kvr black plated cross-drilled rotors & carbon fiber pads...currently undergoing renovation...excuse our dust!!!
are my dodgers for real????
P
P
Be on your best behavior, but not to the point where you are someone totally different. By this I mean that if you are a cretan, act it to a certain extent. I ran into a problem back where I was trying to act like someone I wasn't, the dates went well but I hated it and ended up breaking it off.

Good luck, maybe you can show her what the porsche is all about :p

-Pete

Every time I come online I wonder if the forums will be up
R
R
Quote:
Originally posted by gdub520:
bring astroglide
lol,...and now things not to do.

Ryan French

98 Mystique Duratec Sport(KKM, Custom Exhaust, debadged/dedinged, Tinted, A4 sidemarkers(clear), Bodycolor grill...Suspension is next.)

00 ZX3 Zetec Limited Edition(nothing)
M
M
First and foremost, I wanna say congrats! Secondly, the only advice that I can give you is to be yourself. No etiquette stuff, just be yourself! wink

E1 SVT SilverFrost - "QUICKSILVER"

See The Beast Here --> www.quicksilver.50megs.com
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by Milan007:
First and foremost, I wanna say congrats! Secondly, the only advice that I can give you is to be yourself. No etiquette stuff, just be yourself! wink
I agree totally.

For instance...Milan was a perfect gentleman to the strippers he met in Kalamazoo.....he didn't open any doors.....but he did open his wallet.......oops! wink

95 Mystique LS Young America edition, V6, MTX, Yeah...it's stock. Now with new underhood wiring!!! My Profile
Moderator of the Florida Contour Enthusiast Group
C
C
Follow your own advice? errr...

Quote:
Move only if there is a real advantage to be gained...when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Maybe not..... laugh

"All's fair in love and war" maybe? wink :p

"My Name is Richard. I am a Contouraholic."
1999 SE Sport Duratec ATX Spruce Green; Drop--In K&N Filter; VentShades;
Fog Lamp Fix Mod & PIAA510s with Bumper Braces & Stock Type aiming screw mod;
PIAA 9006 Super White Headlamps
AIWA CDC-MP3 HU; WeatherTech Mats
Viper 600ESP w/Remote entry
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by MystiqueSVT:
Quote:
Originally posted by Milan007:
[b]First and foremost, I wanna say congrats! Secondly, the only advice that I can give you is to be yourself. No etiquette stuff, just be yourself! wink
I agree totally.

For instance...Milan was a perfect gentleman to the strippers he met in Kalamazoo.....he didn't open any doors.....but he did open his wallet.......oops! wink [/b]
Ha, ha, ha, that's some funny zhit man! It was a great time man, can't wait to do it again. wink

E1 SVT SilverFrost - "QUICKSILVER"

See The Beast Here --> www.quicksilver.50megs.com
D
D
hmm.. my first date with my g/f right now...

Picked her up (didn't open any doors), watched a movie, and i made her laugh almost the whole night through. I also ate all her food, not because i wanted to get my $ worth or anything, it was because i was hungry. I also think i ate at her parents house too that night. IIRC, i may have eaten all of their food too. Yes... i am a pig.. but i barely gain weight wink laugh . Anyways, i just did what i do best, and that was be myself. It's not the material crap, or impressing with etiquette stuff. I just had fun, and made sure she enjoyed herself. Now we're together, and gonna get a kid which will come blasting out in December laugh cool

Give me more beer and CEG before i get depressed!

AIM/AOL: DBZ Jr
D
D
Let's see.. my first date with my b/f DBZJr and so you know him by.. my experience with him was incrediable.. Punk made me laugh the whole time.. My parents both liked him.. also he was a swell guy to be around.. all im saying is, its better that girls should feel special and also at the same time feel comfort. its hard to find guys like that now a days.. well wish me luck and "DBZJR" luck as well.. i hope that i will always be the "women of his dreams". ha!! laugh smile cool

" Give me Li hing mui lollipop and no one will get hurt."
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard