Todd Christ SVT Contour Registry
MODS: KKM Intake, SHO Shop Y-Pipe, Bullit Fuel Door, Edelbrock RPM Resonator
'98 E0 SVT Contour #1037 of 6535
E
EdwardC Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Sorry Toadster,

I have pics but the next thing you know, I post them here and then they would be flooding every website. :p

BTW, thanks again, everyone, for the advice. I'll be myself but I am not even sure that I would like myself if I were another person. My style of humor can be a little dark and twisted but at least it's witty.

Move only if there is a real advantage to be gained...when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

'98 SVT E0
Superchip
Y-pipe
KKM filter
custom 2.5 cat back exhaust
UDP
linux fish
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by gdub520:
bring astroglide
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ASTROGLIDE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...oh, that was damn funny dude!!

Maybe he can use it after they get back from the strip joint! All college professors from East Coast Universities like the strip joint every now and then...especially on a first date.

wink

-Rob- '98 E0 Contour SVT #897, T-Red. FOR SALE: '98 E0 CSVT #2663 SilverFrost; stock & in very good condition. $7,800
KKM & BAT Intake Pipe, DIY cool air intake, Resonator deleted, TH fix; short shifter, rear spoiler, hood struts, fog mod, pre-98 sails, dings removed, A4 side-markers, clear head-light corners, T-red chrome front & back. Aussie Bar waiting for installation.

"Monkey is my business...and business is good!"
S
S
Two things,

1. Be honest.

2. Be yourself.

Good luck. wink

Stephen

96 Contour, GL, Zetec, ATX.
03/18/1996 Build Date.
Drop in K&N
NGK Laser Platinum Premium Spark plugs
Niehoff Premium Ignition wires
Wheel Well Air Intake Resonator removed.
*Just the beginning*
H
H
Best of luck. Have a wonderful time out. smile

-----------------------
2000 Ford Contour SE
Toreador Red
4cyl. / ATX.
(no mods..can't afford to void warranty)
D
D
Most of us started with the woman of our dreams that turned into a nightmare!

Dan B.
S
S
Ed won't discuss politics or religion only to find out 3 months later that she's a Christian. That will probably make him dump her... :rolleyes:

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive." - President George W. Bush

95 Contour SE ATX V6
"Cracked" Secondaries
DMD Installed
SVT Brakes
T
T
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandman333:
Ed won't discuss politics or religion only to find out 3 months later that she's a Christian. That will probably make him dump her... :rolleyes:
Weird...I was thinking that on the way to work this morning...Just driving along, and I thought about this thread....Hmmm...what if she was christian (or any organized religion, besides the Stephen Hawkingites)....that would be sweet!

Ride: 2000 T-red SE
Beats: Kenwood 316S, Alpine MRF200, Orion XTR 6.2, Coustic 400SE
Mods: CTA, Magnaflow exhaust, SVT Instrument cluster, Knuaberized doors, side markers, F***ed up painted headlights.
S
S
First and foremost Edward, congrats on the date. All too often people (as we get older) think dating is simply asking her out, going out to eat, watching a movie then going home. Maybe for my grandmother and grandfather. But, now things are different. Personally I like to follow certain "rules" while on a date. As Brad Noon said so well, you want to put your best foot forward. I'm not saying being yourself isn't important but if didn't showed her you cared then you could easily go pick up some hooker for the evening and wear blue jeans and a tee-shirt to Burger King for dinner (LOL not that that is how you enjoy your women, but instead add a little flair to your step and dress). She was obviously special enough to catch your attention so she should be special enough for you to take things up a notch. I'm sure this goes without saying but make sure your car is nice and clean, laundry is nice and pressed, and that you've put some thought and time into the evening for the two of you. And more than anything, have fun when the two of you are out. Enjoy and be sure to let us know how things turn out for ya my friend....

"The thing from which the work suffers more than from any other evil is not the assertion of falsehood, but the endless and irrepressible repetition of half-truths." – G.K. Chesterton
C
C
Yeha Ed, just be yourself and tell her about how your mission in life is disprove creationism and the existance of God. That will win her over :rolleyes:

Tim
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard