Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#336681 07/18/02 01:10 AM
G
G
Quote:
Originally posted by Shaggy:
Have you guys seen this site yet? linkified I think its quite a radical design, but there are some really good design/rememberance/defiance ideas.
still going through the site...but first thing i noticed was 1...designed at 4:20 and 2....we wants hydroponic gardens....

i see what his plans are for bringing world peace laugh

95 contour se...dark blue...monsterflow air filter...remanuf atx...wiring harness recall or bust!!!96k miles...motorcraft awsf32pp plugs & red ford racing 9mm wires...kvr black plated cross-drilled rotors & carbon fiber pads...currently undergoing renovation...excuse our dust!!!
are my dodgers for real????
#336682 07/18/02 02:39 AM
S
S
OK, personal belief... build on the same footprints where the towers stood. Leaving those spaces blank is a sign of letting the terrorists win. Lose the dildoes off the tops of the buildings and definitely don't use them as memorials (5 and 6).

I agree that these ideas are boring. Why are all of them elemented as several separate buildings? Why not incorporate something into a single structure? Bring back some of the beauty of older buildings instead of this modern crap that looks awful.

I would rather see a building as a monument... Make life going on a monument to those who died, and put a floor of the building in the area of each footprint as the memorials. I still also make a case for telling the terrorists to have a LTR with themselves and build tose bad boys taller and bigger than before! Market on Patriotism, and I think you'd get tenants.

My 0.02.

You can pillage an enemy once, but a customer is an endless resource.

James Oerichbauer - PFPC Global Fund Services

Ross: 1998 E0 SVT Contour, Toreador Red, Konis, Superchip, KKM w/heat shield, SHO-shop y-pipe and rear strut brace, no res, ScotchCal, Moda Sport 16x7.5 wheels with 205/55ZR16 Dayton Dayton tires... more
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard