I totally agree. just yesterday i was drive bak from the hospitol with my dad. and its pretty hard to tell there is a merging up front if you have a freakn van in front of u. when i did notice i put on my indicator so i can merge i get about quarter of the way in the right line and this mf decides hes not going to let me in. cause more traffic doing so. im stuck can move at all or i hit the barrel or that mfer next to me. eventually i bak out because this [censored] wont let me in. I swear some people should get their ass kiked. or hung for a better sence.

only way i dont let people in my lane is if they dont have their turning indicator on. if they got it on i let them in every time. granted no 1 perfect when your driving kind of fast and need to steer and cant turn it on. ill let them in but if there just trying to merge because of traffic in their lane and no turning indicator you can bet your ass their not getting infront of me.

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson. Why do you need the cats when u have dogs 04 WRX - TOTALED 3-5-05 Previoius Owned: 96 Contour LX with svt kit