Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#417200 08/21/02 01:32 PM
N
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
well, since the site came bak on. ive noticed something is missing. I really couldnt get my hands on it. but now i just did. its the off topics forum. i used to read that daily, now its gone and this place doesnt seem right with out it. o well, anyway else miss the off topic forum

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson. Why do you need the cats when u have dogs 04 WRX - TOTALED 3-5-05 Previoius Owned: 96 Contour LX with svt kit
F
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
F
Yah, some good laughs were had. But its in the agreement, that this is a car forum, I see were he was coming from for droping it to, some of the post went to far off topic.

2002 Ford ZX2 5spd (2nd baby) Former owner of 1998 Mystique (never filled the shoes on my first love)parents traded for new sable Former owner of 1996 Mystique(My true baby )
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Perhaps you didn't catch this post by the Webmaster:

http://www.contour.org/news/shownews.php?id=160

98 Mystique LS v6 atx 163,000km 97 Contour LX v6 atx 163,000km
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I

(Don't delete me, please.)

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Online Content
Hard-core CEG'er
R
The problem is that people are going to start posting OT topics in the General forum now. That's actually why the OT forum was created a long time ago ... to alleviate that problem (which they had been having before). I've seen a few OTs already in this forum since it was reopened.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Don't EVEN look at me. I've already had to sit in Time-Out for that one.

W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by 98 SE:
I've seen a few OTs already in this forum since it was reopened.

Of course! I mean, we've got to have SOMEplace to put the OTs, right? Oh yeah, or the self control to refrain from posting them at all...

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Deleted because I can just PM him!

Aren't you proud of me?

Last edited by infuryum; 08/21/02 05:41 PM.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by horseydug:
Perhaps you didn't catch this post by the Webmaster:

http://www.contour.org/news/shownews.php?id=160

Of course, that announcement was put up before the big, highly-successful fund-raising effort, when Lance thought that what would remain of the CEG would be limited to what he could pay for out of his own pocket.  One of the members came up with a way to save the CEG, if we could raise $2,500 in donations.  Speaking for myself, I took this to mean that the CEG could be saved in more or less the form it had existed in before.  We raised not just the $2,500, but over $4,300, if I remember correctly.  It appears, however, that in spite of this, Lance is still going ahead with only a stripped-down version of the CEG, a mere shadow of what it was before.  I felt bad about not donating to the effort myself, but financial conditions at that time were very much unfavorable for me.  In hindsight, I am now glad I didn't donate, as I would certainly now have been left feeling that I got something very much less than I would have thought I was paying for.

Hyster E60XM-33 1996 Mercury Mystique GS, Zetec, ATX To email me, remove the string HatesSpam from this address:BobHatesSpam@Blaylock.to
P
Master P
Master P
P
There has been at least one other thread that was dedicated to this topic, and it was mentioned in several others. I suggest taking a look at those. The jist of it is, we won't consider bringing off topic back until we are sure that the DSL line can handle it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard