Originally posted by devonb_37:
G) That's it...
Just G)

But just as a sidenote, some kid drove up to me at a light in a Honda CRX. It was accompanied with the Triple MTX 10" subs, the 17" rims, the ground fx, etc. done in the classic "My Car Blows and I Know It" style. He asked politely "where is tram law?" and i said WTF is tram law and he said wal mart. The light turned green we went at it and he stalled out . Just for sake of getting my foot in the door here. And I get 2 points to start with because im way cooler than you guys!

Actually you lose 2 points for your long sig, which includes "Alpine240W CD receiver" They are almost all 60x4 nowadays, and for having 3way speakers in a car

The correct answer was of course:

K) Friends don't let friends drive drunk, and if they do, they drive behind them with thier high beams on

Good try today guys!

Point standings:

Dnewma04 - 2 points (He was having a breakdown so I have to give him extra points before his head explodes, and being such a gigantic head he would surely kill us all)

jsujo - 2 points (at least I think so, do you really expect me to wade through 9 pages of crap to figure it out)

DevonB 37 - -2 points (for thinking you could ever drive a Contour and still call yourself cool, if it didn't work for me I highly doubt you can pull it off)

Knu - 1 point (And please tell me you washed your seats after said birdpoop incident)

Pete D - 1/2 point (You can trade your 1/2 point in for one of these great prizes! nothing, nothing, or a night with a 300lb transvestite!)

Everyone else - If you don't play, you don't win. In some cases if you do play you don't win... life is cruel...

Today's question:

Which car is better and why?

A)Dodge Neon SRT
B)Nissan Altima
C)Mazdaspeed Protoge
D)Ford Focus RS Rally Car
E)Pontiac 6000 Special Edition

Be aware that any mention of 1/4 mile times will result in you looking like a redneck hick since the real test of a high performance car is a real track... even though the Focus Rally car would kill any of the others in the 1/4 mile

Good Luck!

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003