Originally posted by bk4293:
I don't know if I have room to speak...But hell Phil said something and he's got a Focus.

I've only been to one meet, and I met a hell of a lot more than 4 or 5 guys. And as much as I do enjoy mud wrestling I don't think that topic was brought up much. As far as the chili and football meet, thats what is planned, a chili and football meet. The meet I went to was a BBQ, and I had a chance to drool leftover BBQ sauce all over Hectors car (mainly just drooled on the headers though, I'm sure it's sizzled off by now)There have been Mod meets, when it's just about the cars, and no matter what kinda meet you go to it's about the Tours, and I've seen the pics to prove it.

And thats my .02 dealing with CCEG, I don't know you all that well, but I love you all like you're my Daddies....And none of you are (I hope)

you have every right to post your opinion weather you drive a ford or a dare I say it a honda.

I would hardly call the last "mod" meet a mod meet we did the door ding gard removal on ron's car and Joe did he fog light mod to a few cars... goto focaljet and look at what they do when they have a mod meet the actually do engine work at a mod meet. granted most people on here don't want others to know what they are doing under the hood which is cool with me.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing