Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
This kid did some hard work guys and deserves some credit. His car doesnt look bad at all. Id definately take it for a spin.

Custom Front, Custom Rear, Svt Skirts. On top of that 18z and some engine work?

Custom 98 Contour - Very good piece of work !

Im gonna let him know about the new headlights, so he can quickly install them on his Tour. I know he's dying for some to come out.

sydtech.net ---------------- 1 Pioneer Head Unit 4 Eclipse 120w 2 12 550w Subs ( new ) - Groove Levelz @ 2000wattz ----------------
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
yeah he custom molded this kit from an integra buddy club kit it has just about the same bolt spots as the tours do he lives in my town i am trying to get him to mold me one too

00 Black SVT: Removed res, kvr drilled silver cad rotors, c/f pads, 5% tint all around, kenwood cd player, 2 pyle 12" subs, 2 kenwood 6X9's behind seats 800w logic and 1000w pyle amps\ 95 GL MTX:needs tranny evo kit on the way (hopefully)
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
nice job..good work...but i do not like that front bumper cover on a contour...doesn't fit the shape of the car imho...but nice job anyway...p.s. lose the rear wing...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
nice job..good work...but i do not like that front bumper cover on a contour...doesn't fit the shape of the car imho...but nice job anyway...p.s. lose the rear wing...

I second that. Especially the last part

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
That isn't Derok? is it?

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

C
C
ya that guy was at hot import nights, I got a lot of pics of his car, I Was happy to see a contour there

'98 gl ATX gutted intake neon lights inside and out, xenon all around HARD HITTING 1500w sound system SE 15s 'da bomb' muffler, no resonator more than you can afford pal... Contour
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Originally posted by midnghtflm:
That isn't Derok? is it?

Ray

I think it might be. I remember his car was white, (or maybe a light mint greenish??) but it's been a long time since I saw pictures of his car, don't remember if that was the kit he used or not.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Yep thats him. He posts here and on FCO, actually I think he has 2 very unique bumpers, he sold his first one to another CEGer.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Yeah.. he sold that first one.. I didn't like it, but I like it more than this one..

Ryno, you are in Jax?

WHAT PART?

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Yup andre has put a lotof time and money into his tour. More pics and info on his car can be found here on his local car clubs website Top End.

The first bumper he had (the skyline r33) was sold (traded) to importkllr, and has since sold it to someone else.

Just giving info anyone might want to know.

And forthe jville locals his car will be on sho at the streets of america show the 23rd.(our planned get together)

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard