Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#500097 12/13/02 04:54 AM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by jlb19:
[censored] them they can kiss my ass someone asks a ? answer it or don't instead of being a dick head

Why bother. You're just going to repeatedly rev a hurt engine anyway.

Heck why not just skip the break in period too. Seems like a thing you would do.

Why don't you cross post this a dozen time as well while you are at it.

Oh yeah...

SEARCH you lazy kid!!! I figured you would atleast be past the spoon feeding stages by now. Maybe I was wrong???

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
#500098 12/13/02 01:06 PM
J
jlb19 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
smart guy i drove it normal and it fuckin died the engine [censored] up and now i need a new one

#500099 12/13/02 01:08 PM
J
jlb19 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
don't ans my questions then [censored] your stupid search never brings up [censored] but garbage u veterans suck get a real job

#500100 12/13/02 01:35 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by jlb19:
don't ans my questions then [censored] your stupid search never brings up [censored] but garbage u veterans suck get a real job

Get a real job? Then we couldn't demonstrate what a retard you are...

There is sooo much information. When people tell you to search, they are doing you a favor. How can you sum up a topic that has been covered in depth over and over on multiple dates in one reply? You can't. When I joined...I opened every section...went back a year...and read all the posts. So that way I had a foundation of knowledge, and then could ask questions with purpose and some understanding. You're just like the ricer boys...walk into Auto Zone..."What bolts on...neons? Cool..."

Why don't you go back to watching figure-skating on TV, while we try to push the performance envelope here...

#500101 12/13/02 01:45 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
What's w/ all the search whores??? Gimme a break. Use the search, use the friggin' search... that's all I ever read anymore. Give it up... If everyone just used the crappy search feature then what would there be to talk about. Might as well not even have the forum anymore becuase it's ALREADY been discussed so why discuss it again when it's in the good ole' archives... Seriously. If you don't like the questions, don't respond. I could care less if a question has been asked before if I know the answer I don't have a problem helping someone out. Besides that's what the purpose of the forum is for, NOT bitching at the newbies because they don't search... Whatever, then what the hell are we supposed to talk about. And if you ask me, the new search feature SUCKS A$$...

#500102 12/13/02 02:01 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
OK, I ca understand a newbie asking a lot of questions: heck, we were all newbies once. And I ask stuff that I could search for sometimes, but know I will get too many responses to sift through at work (funny, but they like me to do my job when I'm here....). So, cut the guy a bit of slack, he's new, he'll hopefully learn.

BY THE SAME TOKEN:

jlb19, you have really got to stop reacting by spouting off and swearing at people. We are all in this together, and you do yourself no favours by acting like a dork. The whole point of these boards is so we can help each other with cars that are....well, lets just say they have "character flaws."

If you want help, be nice about it. And please, take the time to type in your questions clearly so they are more easily understood. And, I will agree with others, cross posting is a little excessive. Post it to the right forum, and it will most likely get answered.

Now can we all just get back to keeping our Contiques on the road?

98 Silver Frost SVT 97 BMW 540I Sport, six speed "Blue is for sky, black is for soil, and white is for simplicity, purity and hope for the future" "A coveted car should never stunt your life, but should make it more rich and interesting."
#500103 12/13/02 02:05 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by stolontour97:
What's w/ all the search whores??? Gimme a break. Use the search, use the friggin' search... that's all I ever read anymore. Give it up... If everyone just used the crappy search feature then what would there be to talk about. Might as well not even have the forum anymore becuase it's ALREADY been discussed so why discuss it again when it's in the good ole' archives... Seriously. If you don't like the questions, don't respond. I could care less if a question has been asked before if I know the answer I don't have a problem helping someone out. Besides that's what the purpose of the forum is for, NOT bitching at the newbies because they don't search... Whatever, then what the hell are we supposed to talk about. And if you ask me, the new search feature SUCKS A$$...

Look, if I tell a guy to search, it's to do him a favor. I don't care if it gets asked again, and talked about again, but as was already said...those who have searched can pin their questions down to specifics and learn more.

I dunno. Everybody's different, I guess, but I come here to learn more than to socialize, and I don't care if the post I'm reading is a week old or 2 weeks old, the information is still there.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
#500104 12/13/02 02:13 PM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
echo .sig

Oh, and a DMD won't help the engine your dumb ass blew.

-06 GTO Torrid Red/M6 -98 LS with BPU -05 Honda Odyssey EX-L mv .zig ..\for\great\.justice
#500105 12/13/02 02:17 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by RogerB:

Look, if I tell a guy to search, it's to do him a favor. I don't care if it gets asked again, and talked about again, but as was already said...those who have searched can pin their questions down to specifics and learn more.

I dunno. Everybody's different, I guess, but I come here to learn more than to socialize, and I don't care if the post I'm reading is a week old or 2 weeks old, the information is still there.

That's all fine and well, and I understand that and I apologize for sounding so arrogant. In the old forum I learned a lot of the knowledge I have through searching but you have to admit that it's getting a bit old everytime you turn around seeing someone get chewed out for not searching it first. Yes, he was out of line for being a dick to the resident ceg'ers and I'm not defending him on that issue. I don't agree w/ that and that may very well hurt the responses he gets. But you also have to understand that there are still people on dialups and searching takes forever through dialup. I'm on dialup at the moment myself. Not to start an arguement but have you tried searching on a dialup connection? It's slow as hell...

#500106 12/13/02 02:30 PM
J
jlb19 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
[censored] u idiots u take this site like its your whole life which by the way sucks ans the fuckin questions or shut up and mind ya own biz can u idiots understand that capish

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard