Originally posted by Lance Kinley:
You could have searched for DMD on the forums...dozens of posts would have shown up!

DMD = Dual Mode Damper

It is a redesigned crank pulley that dampens possibly destructive crank vibrations. The theory is that crank whip due to harmonics causes the rod end bearings to spin. Buh bye bottom end, hello new engine.

They normally run $98 + shipping, so the deal today at $89 shipped was a good deal.

Since you have an auto, you don't need one. The torque converter does a good job of dampening.

-Lance

you gotta remember, I am going to be doing a conversion to mtx, that is if I cant find a svt. I won't be doing the conversion, I am currently working on a much larger engine swap with a local engine repair shop. I just need to get the engine and then the pieces, the rest will be taken care of by another company for 3500. So total price is going to be almost 5k. But when I get it done, everyone will [censored] a brick. lol gonna stick a brand new engine in it, and change to mtx. it will be a fast mofo.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.