Originally posted by warmonger:
No, no jig. I didn't fab the headers themselves, I only redesigned the piping after them and repaired some problems with them.

I have new pictures, but this post is so loaded with them that I will not burden the readers with more. I will (someday) try to make another webpage dedicated to the turbo build-up and tie it together with my old 3L site.

I have a 80mm Pro-M maf and 36# injectors to put in soon, but I was sweating where I was going to fit the darn thing because it was so damn big. I think I have that worked out so now I just have to get the intake pipe welded together to install the filter in the fender.
I found aluminum cheap on www.onlinemetals.com since I already have a spearco core so all I have to do is order in the parts and begin designing it.
My 'get running' to do list:
- install injectors
- complete intake pipe and install with MAF
- construct intercooler and install
- install blow-off valve
- plumb the vacuum and pressure lines
- install boost gauge and pressure sensor
- construct water tank for intercooler
- plump lines for intercooler/heat exchanger

Finishing touches:
- manual/electrical boost controller
- turbo timer
- A/F gauge

I can help you with the turbo timer install when the time comes. Sure, I should've made a how-to, but I am lazy and I am finding people will use it as a crutch for calling me a "Contour wannabe know-it-all" ....

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!