I have a 2nd Gen Eclipse IC, but it won't work with the turbo's setup. It WOULD work on the supercharger though as he SC's discharge sits closer to the radiator and points in the right direction and angle, and theres more space between the discharge and the TB. So if any of you SC boys want it, let me know. $50 and it's yours (that's what I bought it off ebay for).

I think I have to get an early Audi IC, as the inlet and outlet on the IC are on the same side of the IC and the air does a "U" shape flow through the IC. As you know the Turbo's discharge is almost on line with the TB, so it make fitting an IC hard, of course I am going air to air to save weight and I have large Cosworth vetns to allow the air to pass up and through the IC and then through the hood.

If all else fails, I have a brand new Spearco Water Injection kit I bought, too.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!