Originally posted by Keyser:
It lives. So now I'm wondering about tuning that beast. When is your dyno appointment? Do you think the emanage will suffice for tuning?

The emanage is the [censored]! I pulled 20 degrees of timing across the top with it and then I verified it with my laptop OBD scan software. Under full throttle the timing hit 19 and 20 degrees from 5-7K rpm but no higher than that. I am running it extremely rich right now and today I am going to lean it out a bit.
It does everything I could need it to do and so far it is doing it well. Of course my timing control device and the low price of the emanage make it more usefull than any other aftermarket fuel tuning device right now; excluding the twEECer.
My dyno appointment wont be happening for a few weeks and it probably wont be in Chandler AZ unfortunately. I really want to complete the intercooler before I go so I don't have to keep on going back.

By the way, where is that timing curve? I would like to model my timing curve after some of the data you have.

warmonger

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black