Design flaws, material problems, incompatibility with wrapping and warranty issues are all good arguments against.
For the record, for the same price I will support the ??original? designer as I have done just recently and as I plan to again this fall. (Yes I do actually spend my money on the things I comment on in this forum).

However, slamming a vendor (any vendor) with empty arguments based on vague references to past ??wrongs,? as occurred here, makes me nuts. Maybe its just because in the software world I have seen similar attacks occur far too often with much more serious result.

I think the vendors offering us something for our cars in this forum should get a fair hearing based simply on the merits of their product. Some disputes (this one) are clearly between the vendor themselves - and should stay there.

DemonSVT??s questions and concerns are excellent and truly deserve a response.

Last edited by JEDsContour; 03/06/03 05:54 AM.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles