"Look at the facts? I am guessing your little high school punk a$$ has looked into many things past what should I do today and should I use my right or left hand tonight??"

I am a punk what u gonna do b*tch and i dont need my left or right because unlike u i dont stay at home studying enviorment stuff. I have a class for it and we did a 2 week study on this so feel free to ask me some questions. If u want advice from a "little high school punk a$$"

"With someone like you there is just no helping you, I seeing great burger flipping and French fry frying skills for you in the future."

Their FREEDOM FRIES where have u been.

"I am also ashamed to drive the same car as such an absolute no talent a$$ clown as yourself."

U want to get wasted on the strip or road course by an absolute no talent a$$ like me? Or how bout we go play some sports. Im all state in golf and all area in baseball. So looks like i wont be flippen burgers.

"If you have anything intelligent to say in response I would be very surprised!!!"

D*mn u must feel good about urself mouthin off to a junior in high school like that. Props to u. Congrats u used your "intelegence" to outwhit me. GOOD JOB.

"Lets hear your facts I want them!!!"

Here is one fact; I guarantee u were the biggest douch-bag in high school.

P.S. Where do u live i think we might have to meet if your in the grand rapids area any time soon!