Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by bk4293:
and as for you Joe, I'll deal with you when I get home for posting that oic of my rim!!!!!

what did I post a bad picture
I could post the "other" pictures I have of the dirty car... and it's loose connections we found

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
What's up ya'll! I got home around 12:30am last night. Whew, what a drive. I had a blast at the meet! It was great to put some faces to the names. Amanda, your car kicks--I love the exhaust and the rims! Did they really get video of you driving the WRX?? Eric, Chris, Rob!! So cool to meet you guys and thanks for the ride Rob!! Woot, glad you got the shifter in okay. The weather cleared up real nice for our drive back to Huntsville Saturday evening. Doc thanks for the advice the day before--we stayed out of trouble with the law for the most part.

Phil, glad you, Kim and Neal made it back okay. Great to meet ya'll and we have to get together again sometimes. If not Nationals, definitely NOPI. Kim you do some mean driving girl!!! I think you kicked Joe's car a couple of times. Rich, it was cool to hang out with you again and nice meeting Laura. Hopefully I will be able to make NOPI this year again. Dude, you gotta thank Calvin for leading us through those twisties on the way back to AL.

Glad the Chitown guys made it down for the meet! Great to hang out with ya'll too. I think that Navy Blue Tour was definitely pretty, even though the rims needed to be cleaned. Joe man you gotta get that trunk painted!!! And Hector..well you know how much fun I had. I still think your car kicks some major a**! When you are ready to get rid of it, I'm buying it from you.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:
Amanda, your car kicks--I love the exhaust and the rims! Did they really get video of you driving the WRX??

Amanda your car looked good nice to see atleast one person didn't get the same rims as everyone else.
yes we did... well OK she was "kind of" driving it
and don't worry when I get the viedo up I won't post it in the pics and video section unless you really want it posted there

Joe man you gotta get that trunk painted!!!

car will be fixed and painted for the national meet.
and wil have a few more goodies under the hood too

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
And Hector..well you know how much fun I had. I still think your car kicks some major a**! When you are ready to get rid of it, I'm buying it from you.

Do I even need to say what he's probably gonna be driving next?????

Sorry guys I couldn't help it, But I did have a great time, and as far as Joe goes Kim should have just of ran him over. But besides that I had a great time, and yes, it's still the prettiest navy blue Contour that was at the meet.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

...and as far as Joe goes Kim should have just of ran him over.

nahhh couldn't do that

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
And Hector..well you know how much fun I had. I still think your car kicks some major a**! When you are ready to get rid of it, I'm buying it from you.

Do I even need to say what he's probably gonna be driving next?????

A very fast CAR.

Sorry guys I couldn't help it, But I did have a great time, and as far as Joe goes Kim should have just of ran him over. But besides that I had a great time, and yes, it's still the prettiest navy blue Contour that was at the meet.

I think it was the only navy blue one there, though. Doh!

I wish mine would have made it to the meet. Got it checked out this morning and it looks like the EGR sensor is gone. It goes into the shop Saturday.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I think it was the only navy blue one there, though. Doh!

Shhhhhh....don't spoil it for him!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

Don't make it too obvious. J/K, now everyone and their mom knows.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

Yeah..everyone and their mom knows how kick a** your car is.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

Yeah..everyone and their mom knows how kick a** your car is.

You know what I am talking about.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard