G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:
And Hector..well you know how much fun I had. I still think your car kicks some major a**! When you are ready to get rid of it, I'm buying it from you.

Don't make it too obvious. J/K, now everyone and their mom knows.

Yeah..everyone and their mom knows how kick a** your car is.

You know what I am talking about.

I plead the fifth. But for the record I wasn't making it too obvious..on the CEG boards at least.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
And Hector..well you know how much fun I had. I still think your car kicks some major a**! When you are ready to get rid of it, I'm buying it from you.

I plead the fifth. But for the record I wasn't making it too obvious..on the CEG boards at least.

You always plead the fifth.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

You always plead the fifth.

OK you two...I am getting sick...I made it home ok...I kinda sorta live here...or there...or...ok so I am alive. Me, Calvin, Laura and the HSV Amanda all talked cars and shop until way after Phil and Kim left....say around 2:30 in the morning.

I will point Calvin to the threads. He will be pleased that you guys liked the route, he asked me again that nite if I thought you guys thought it was cool.

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

yes every one and their mom knew. ahhhh love on the boards, isn't it sweeeeeeeeet!!!
seriously you two make a great couple. Don't forget me and Phil met on the phone, became high school sweethearts, got married, had kids and just celebrated 8 years of marriage. it is a match made in heaven, (well over phone lines)

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C

Am I the only one left in the dark? What the hell is going on?

Wait a minute, this might be along the same lines of the time I had a girlfriend for 8 months without knowing it...

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by tommyknocker:

yes every one and their mom knew. ahhhh love on the boards, isn't it sweeeeeeeeet!!!
seriously you two make a great couple. Don't forget me and Phil met on the phone, became high school sweethearts, got married, had kids and just celebrated 8 years of marriage. it is a match made in heaven, (well over phone lines)

Well thank you....but the distance does suck (912 miles! ). We are working on that right now.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G

Well thank you....but the distance does suck (912 miles! ). We are working on that right now.

All I have to say is thank God for free long distance and unlimited nights & weekends on the cell phones!

8 years, Kim? I hope you haven't been driving that crazy for that long!?!

U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U

All I have to say is thank God for free long distance and unlimited nights & weekends on the cell phones!

Actually she used to be worse. No, I can't say that. She has always been a really good driver. She really seems to have a nack to get to know a cars (or truck in this case) limitations very well. She had not really driven the Passport much since she got it back in January. This was really the first chance she had to really put it through its paces and she what she wants to change.

We have talked and we are really going to go big on it. We have to replace the clutch soon, well the throwout bearing anyway and since we are in there that close we are going to do the clutch anyway, so I will be shopping around for a good clutch kit for it. An OEM kit is around $500 dollors!! She wants to lift it, of course, and go to larger on the tires. She has 15's now and I think she said something about 17's or 18's. She is really wants to gear it more for serious offroading, so... As long as you guys stay on the Highways, you will all be safe!!!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by unisys12:
She wants to lift it, of course, and go to larger on the tires. She has 15's now and I think she said something about 17's or 18's. She is really wants to gear it more for serious offroading, so... As long as you guys stay on the Highways, you will all be safe!!!

That's what I was thinking...us staying on the highways of course.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

I would have had to sell the Tour to keep up with the phone bill...but it is worth every penny!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard