LOL...yeah, sorry about that. Had to go to a graduation and do some other things over the weekend. I think the plan right now is to still BBQ. Reason being is that with the number of people (approx 10-12 cars) it will be pretty hard to find a resteraunt without having a reservation. I think that if I can find someone else with a small propane bbq (you know the little tiny ones that take the green propane tanks) we'll be fine.

I think right now I plan on just bringing everything myself and then setting a tip/payment jar out to reimburse me the cost of what is used. I'm guessing somewhere around $3-$4 a head. I'll just pack my cooler with some drinks, if you wnat to bring alcohol, you'll have to bring your own. I just plan on bringing some chips, hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, and some toppings. If you have any other suggestions that would be good.

I'll draw up a map for us tomorrow and set the meeting location up.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph