OK people. Here is the deal. We are molding the front and sides of the kit right now as we speak. We will have pics for you by Mon. night at the latest. The prices are as follows: For a front bumper w/ the mesh=$400,For the sides=$275, For the front and sides=$575 and for the COMPLETE KIT=$750 w/mesh. Deposits are being taken now. I will work with each one of you on the amts. Just pay what ever you can pay now as low as $275 and then once you have given the deposit amt. you can make payments if you would like on the rest. Also front bumpers are available without the mesh for $375. This is for the pre 98's only. The post 98's will have the same price on everything it's just we have no car yet to post the pics. on. Any questions please contact me at (714) 213-2424 or email me at m_denen@hotmail.com . For some reason on my home computer I can't get on the contour website right now. After the amt. needed the kits will go up to $899 so jump on this deal while you can. Once your deposit is in you are guaranteed a spot in the first group buy. You can take as long as you need to pay the rest of the deposit. Mesh prices are $80. Thank you