Rob! Great to hear from ya and glad to hear that all is well with the 145' SVT!!!

And on that note, I would like to share with everyone a pic of my favorite driving route....

Starting south heading north of course. The first road, Stegall Road is on the right hand side of HWY25 and the second road is White Springs Road. At no point in this long a$$ mind binding route will you really get anywhere above 50 MPH safely. Minus the long straightaway at the end on Stegall Road, once you exit the last turn you can easly reach 90 by the time you hit the HWY. Both roads are enclosed closly with trees and tons of small fun hills. Thats right Eric!!! Curves, Trees & Hills!!!

Stegall road is a little safer, since it is a little wider, but White Springs road is just plan TIGHT! No two ways around it. If you follow White Springs, you will see one small section run next to a waterway. That very small section is actually a small marsh of sorts. You go flying through there at a blister speed of 35 MPH and the shoulder turns into this wet muck that is same color as the road. It all blends together, so you just close your eyes, nail the gas and hope to GOD you don't pick up any mud!! You have to let off the gas really quick though and step lightly on the brake because there is a nasty (that would mean fun as hell) little tight right hander that runs uphill, followed by some wickedly tight S's back to back.

On yeah, and since these are old logging roads that somehow got paved a long time ago... they are not exactly in the greatest of shape either.

Thought I would share that small bit of information about where I live.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime