Originally posted by LoCoChick:
Maybe Hector and I will check those out in October, Phil!

We just found out yesterday that we might be moving. We will know more around the end of this month or the beginning of the next. It could be anywhere, but I was told that it will most likely be somewhere in the SE. That would mean that it could be TN, AL, GA, FL or LA.

Well, we will either be moving or I will be laied off... Damn Our Luck just keeps getting better and better!!

If we do have a choice, Kim and I have talked about it and decided that we will choose a place were there are the most CEGer's!! Lets say, if they give me two choices in TN, I will choose which ever is closest to the east. You get the idea.

But if we do get to stay here... We would love for you guys to come see us! There are plenty more of those roads to ride, plus an 1/8 mile strip about 30 minutes from here and a 1/4 mile strip about 45 mins from here! Grill is out back and ready to go!! Barbecue shrimp and steak with a side order of baked patato with sour cream and cheese and a salad... sounds good to me. Oh yeah! I'll cook.

No matter were we are, you guys are more then welcome. Plus, Oct 4th is my birthday!!!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime