Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Hard to produce a full kit when your shop has only 2 or 3 workers and very little money to work with. You don't understand that kaotic hasn't been around for long and they have little capital.

I realize I am not "in the boat" w/ you guys, but myself & quite a few others are following this GB, just as excited to see the final product. BUT, it's also hard to produce & finish a full kit while you are also exploring other ideas (widebody, lambo doors, pre 98 kits, etc) & it makes it easier to misdirect the funds intended for the initial group buy in order to try out the other ideas. Just a thought I had, did the deposits go for the materials to make the initial 98+ kits or has some of it gone towards R&D on the other ideas that would be much better off put-off until the completion of the initial kits? In other words finish what you've started, then move onwards & upwards. Not that anyone owes me an answer, of course. Just wondering
FWIW this is not an acusation & from what I've seen so far these guys do have something good here, if not misguided..

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)