I think this whole thing has gotten totally out of hand. Group buys are risks for the consumer and the supplier. Sometimes things don't happen. Deal with it. For once, we actually have someone that was willing to make a nice body kit for a car that doesn't get much aftermarket support. Its okay that some of you are mad, but bringing it to the CEG is not where you should voice your opinion. Call the shop and voice it with them. I don't personally know anyone involved with the kit, but to them I say thanks for at least trying to do something to contribute to the lousy aftermarket support we recieve for our cars. I would rather wait another year to get a body kit than put those crappy kits that they offer right now on my car. I would rather drive bumperless!
So, if anyone involved in the body kit reads this, I hope you will still have the blueprints to create these kits. I still would like one. And furthermore, if you still have any left over after this blows past, set one aside for me, because thats the tightest and only kit that I have ever seen and one of the only ones I would stick on my SE.

Silver 1998 Contour SE Sport K&N Intake, Magnaflow Res.,SVT Body Kit(soon) Koni Sport Kit