Okay, well here is my dilema. I am in the GB for the hoods only, he told me personally that the hoods go out directly after the kits do. Now I am hearing that the Pre-98 kits go out next. At the going rate on full kits, I feel like I won't see my hood until next year. I have tried to contact him but I get no response. I have not jumped on the bandwagon as harshly as others, I have voiced my concern, but I have not ragged on Kaotic. I have sat back and waited patiently recently and all I would like to know is when the $$$ (remaining balance) on the hoods is due, and where to send the money. I do not want to send the money (more money) with the going rate of production, until I can get a more definate response from someone that I am still even getting a hood at all. No one has been communicating or even complaining in the Hood thread so I have to come here to get suggestions and updates on my hood. Can anyone offer some updates on just the hoods? I cannot get ahold of Nyceboi to get this info.

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.