Ok I have viewed this post since I made my deposit on my kit in may of 2002. I have watched as everyone [censored] about time and all of the delays. I myself was dissappointed in the delays as well, but never posted my feelings as I knew they wouldn't help the situation at all. Now I have decided to speak up after reading the latest posts bitching at the people who backed out of this group buy. Like I said I paid my deposit in May under the impression that the kit would be done relatively soon. At this time my tour only had 60,000 miles on it and no physical problems at all. Now, over a year later, no kits have been shipped and they are wanting me to pay the rest of the money. My tour now has right at 100,000 miles on it and is in and out of the shop on a regular basis, so it just seems a little far fetched for me to spend the extra $600 on a body kit for a car that probably won't see the years end. Hell, I need this money for all the shop bills. So, if you want to [censored] at me for not coming through then they need to take some responisbilty for themselves in not deliverying a product when they said they would. That is what you call bad business. Most of the people who are supporting them right now probably didn't pay their deposit over a year ago, so they haven't waited as long.

Just my opinion.

"Reality is Overrated" www.teamsyntheitk.com "If it's too loud you're too old"