Hello guys and girls. This is 1Sweetride, but I'm sure you can already see that on the left. I just want to say a few things. Sorry to be posting on your G/B Kaotic. I understand a lot of people are upset about how things are going with this g/b. Reguardless if you are in this g/b or in another one I really don't think there is any need to be bad talking anyone or any company's. It really doesn't solve anything. I mean these guys stepped out on a ledge to make something different for our cars. There are not many company's willing to do this. Trust me I have been trying for years. Even though the outcome right now is a little negative at least they did try to give us an oppurtunity to be different. My last thing I would like to say is if you are involved in any of my g/b's (and everyone is entitled to their own opinions) please don't post negatively on other peoples g/b's. I hope I haven't offended anyone. I just don't like the constant bashing of someone or a company that is trying to do something for us. If anyone has a problem with me or my g/b's or anything I ask them to PM me and I think that is how this one should be. OK...Done venting now