I'm not a genius on the model changes(things got hairy after 98), but it's probably an lx with the sport package. Check out the links on the main site for more info. They have the complete breakdown of different models.

Are you sure you don't want a manual? I guess it's your call being your car and all. But if you are like most of the people here you will be wanting to go faster and modify/personalize your car. I know many of the people with the auto's probably wish they had the manual. If you're not sure then check out the classifieds here. There are tons of cars on this site as well as others. But maybe you're trading your old car in so what do I know. Don't get me wrong it's a nice car regardless. Just get what you really want I suppose. Don't settle for what is easiest. Welcome to the site. And for your future posts...anything regarding first mods, intake, mesh grills, best mod, yada yada....Try using the search feature, being that each of those questions has been asked 500 times. There are folks who will get all up in your sh!t and tell you to search instead of just answering your question. We call them search nazis. Beware of them. Again welcome to the site. Be careful you can become addicted.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen