bigmoney ooooh so funny, are you retarded ? first of all it is a POS Brullen y pipe that does not fit (which is the reason i am broke!), not MSDS....second, about the apex'i....i was asking about it mostly to learn, that's a funny word "learn", you should look that up in the dictionary, and if you didn't notice, it does say i might be looking into one of these in about 6 MONTHS!! That's cool if you misunderstood those posts, but don't come at me talking about "people here don't appreciate b.s." I've got a clue for you, most people don't like taking heat from an idiot who has no idea what he is talking about. Go try to punk someone else, just hope I am not in your area anytime soon because my brakes don't work.
i saw your post before you got crazy and you seemed like an ok person, i even thought your advice was good, thanx for that. seriously though, you got crazy for no reason, bad day?

Last edited by JonnySVT; 09/17/03 03:23 AM.

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!