I'M IN, LOL. Yes everyone, I can get these at a fairly good price from a new distributor of mine. For those of you who aren't sure of what this is, CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE PRODUCT.

I know a few people here on CEG have them, and it would be nice to hear their opinions on the unit and the goods and bads they may have experienced with it in their contours. Please share your thoughts here as well as what you might have paid for the product and installation if you didn't install it yourself.

As far as a group buy price, the discount for 20 units sounds like a great deal, and my distributor would probably love me with a purchase like that lol. I would prefer to be paid via money order since paypal charges a 3% transaction fee. If you want to pay with paypal, please add 3% to the final price after shipping and tax (tax in ny only).

SO, Lets get a show of hands...
ARE THERE 20 SERIOUS BUYERS HERE? This GB can apply to friends of yours too! If this GB gets a lot of interest, I will go through all the details to the last penny. For now though figure on the prices posted above.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524