Yeah sorry I missed ya'll Saturday, I had a lil adventure on the way down. On 285 going around ATL, I blew a tire, so I spent most of the morning limping to shops trying to find a new one. Scary stuff changing a wheel on 285, 28 degrees, big rigs doing 90+ less than a foot away. Anyway, I finally got to NTB on Mt Zion and got a Yokohama A550V tire and had 'em smack that puppy on. I should have taken pics of the blown Kumho; I did a good job. I wound up sleeping in Gainesville and went to Ocala on Sunday. I called Andre (sorry bout the bumper) and he said most or all of ya'll had already left so I left, too. I went and cruised Daytona Beach; looking for GGW scenes. I stayed in St. Augustine and went to the Gator Farm this morning before coming home.

Road trip report: 1200 miles in 3 days.

OH! I 'bout forgot! In Daytona, I passed a silver SVT that was lowered with some big ass wheels on it. I turned around to try and chase it down, but I couldn't find it; there was too much traffic. Is that anyone from here? It was Sunday afternoon.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!