Well, so it begins

Shes up in the air, no front wheels, no battery, no maf or air filter, no y pipe or cat. Also pulled the accesory and radiator splash gaurds.

Couple of distrubing thingss so far - my driver side tie rod end was FINGER TIGHT. Not the joint - the inside adjuster you align it with. I put my hand on it and it started to unscrew I blame the retards at Goodyear tire on Poway Rd that did my alignment for me last summer, unless the guys who put on my new tires last week decided to F with me??? Also looks like the tie rod end bolt is going to give me trouble - the bolt is spinning in the bore but the nuts not moving - I read a similar problem here so I'll search for the solution to that. Good thing about working with 80k old parts is you don't give a crap if you have to destroy them for removal, especially since BAT sells them for 18 each.

Also my accesory pulley seal is leaking - I'll probably put off fixing that 'till another day, and it looks like I dripping a teeny bit off coolant from the new (20k old) metal impellar W/P weep hole - no drop in coolant level in months but I do see a drip coming off the bottom - makes me nervous since there are people here on there 5th pump for a rash of leaking out the weep hole.

97 Contour SE MTX K&N 3530, UR UDP, 19# Injectors, mystery mod, FMS wires, Fordchip.com chip, SVT: TB, Flywheel, clutch, exhaust 04 Grand Caravan SXT