Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i can heartily recommend AutoTech of Tysons. every time i have gone there they have been quick, honest, and done good work. they've been in business over 25 years! they also have the highest rate of customer satisfaction of any shop in Fairfax County according to Washington Consumer's Checkbook.

i cannot recommend a single dealership in Fairfax County and particularly advise against:
Brown in Fairfax and Cherner in Tysons Corner

1999 Cougar V6 MTX Borla stainless, dual exhuast ST200 struts, rear strut tower brace Roush springs, rear sway bar, bodykit Steeda Tri/X, Powerslot rotors, Falken Ziex 512 Awaiting install: GMK CAI
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by gamiller:
i can heartily recommend AutoTech of Tysons.

Do you have any contact info for them? Can't find 'em on the web.

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Viss1:
Do you have any contact info for them? Can't find 'em on the web.

i have their card at work. i'll reply on Monday.

1999 Cougar V6 MTX Borla stainless, dual exhuast ST200 struts, rear strut tower brace Roush springs, rear sway bar, bodykit Steeda Tri/X, Powerslot rotors, Falken Ziex 512 Awaiting install: GMK CAI
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i'm sorry about that! busy week, and it slipped my mind!

Auto Tech of Tysons, Inc.
1524-G SpringHill Road
Mclean, VA 22102
703-442-0166

T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
Take it to an authorized SVT FORD dealership. The dealership will do the best work, no guesing, fixed right the first time, and FORD'S warranty! I take mine to Koon's in Baltimore, there is only one mechanic that works on my car, and only one service advisor, they both know me on a first name basis. If they do a good job, send the manager owner everyone a letter of praise for anyone involved in fixing your car. From then on you'll be treated like GOLD.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard