That was the first one made up. A template was made from that piece. But yes thats pretty much a ready to go piece.

Ok you guys are going to have to explain the problem you had with the old ones followed by pics with a description. Were the other ones vacuumed sealed? If you want the piece to fit right its going to have a straight edge were needed. You can tell in the first pic that fitment is good. Telling me my product is not strong enough or looks "weak" without seeing it in person or explaining why you think so, is not good enough. Like noted before I have faith, if there products are good enough for BMW and Porsche owners and racecar drivers, than thats more than good enough for me. If these fall apart, than I will eat my words. I am willing to go the extra mile to make these to our liking and certanily want to make everyone happy. I wasn't even planing on making these in the first place. So basicly give me your input on whats going to make you feel comfortable with this product, I will do my best. I know its a stretch since you have been burned once, all I can is give it a try . Those who are serious(key word "Serious") about these can post thoughts here or send a PM if you like. I am easy going and open for suggestions. Thanks

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net