Originally posted by bishop375:

It's allowed in Utah.

Common misconception there. That's very old school and not legal in Utah anymore. I lived there for 3 years and saw several news reports of men being arrested...kinda sad because I will never forget this one guy they busted with 9 wives and 63 kids.

Originally posted by bishop375:

And, the "gay populus" as you put it wants marriage rights because that's exactly what they are- RIGHTS, HUMAN F*CKING RIGHTS. The goverment is telling them that they're less than human because they're not hetero. Might as well tell a Black couple they can't be married because they're Black

I'd say I lean somewhat towards allowing gay marriages with some mixed views on the overall issue BUT one thing that sorta annoys me about this issue is people comparing gay rights to racial issues; apples to oranges. A person has no control over what race they are born. Homosexuals (regardless of whatever kind of BS research you wanna toss at me) CHOOSE to be that way...big difference IMO.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99