Originally posted by 00SVT:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Fcuk you for implying that a$$hole.

Go away, little boy... keep carrying that hate and ignorance and see what happens out in the real world when that gay guy pounds the ever-loving sh*t out of you for acting like an idiot. Or you find out someone in your family is gay. Or you eventually bust the closet door down yourself and stop the surpression...

What are you? Some kind of anal loving [censored] a$$? I mean wtf is this [censored]? Because I hate gay people I am labeled as gay myself? That is fcuking hilarious. I have anger because I couldn't beat this kid's ass. I mean I could have, but there would have been repercussions I didn't want to deal with mainly because there was all the [censored] going on with the guys out in Washington that killed that gay kid. Someone please lock this goddamn thread.

"I may disagree with everything you say sir, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire (?)

I have my right to believe this and you have yours to believe whatever you please. I wasn't hostile until you starting acting like a prick and implied various things. So in closing FCUK YOU!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!