Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Good job, Amarv. Now, the question - how did ya scrape this green material - what exactly did ya use?
Also what u wrote, "Then to stick it all together i used a combination of hot glue and superglue in various spots" - to stick what together - the rubber band with the red indicator looks like it just slides into the notch of the underside of CDW Bezel, now doesn't it?

Tnx.

First, to scrape i used a thin razor blade. But, do it slowly and be very careful, i can't stress that enough, because if you scrape too deep the outlines get messed up and that sucks...look at my N and D. So, while your doing it, use a flashlight or hold the panel up to a light to check the lines.

Next, what i'm saying when i said stick it together is, use glue on those six posts. Refer to the second pic down, those 6 black dots (melted plastic) need to be worn down to get to the indicator panel then secured again later to make it all stick. Same with the first pic.
...You'll get a better feel for it all once you have it in your hands.
Good luck.
If you have any issues feel free to PM me.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=