Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
my rpice range for the imrc is going to be like 100 to 125 dollar range depending on who i get interested. if i get 15 people i can sell them for 100 bux. im waiting for the intakes to go through and send it back to him for the solid piece ones. i think im going to take deposits for the imrc covers and solid intakes. im having to send my imrc cover out and so it will be a two week process. ill update on the imrcs when completed. as for the intakes. i have a few things i need clarified from you guys. what would be better. no holes for the cia? and pvc? that way if some of you have breathers and have the cia relocation you can do it your self? what do you think.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

Originally posted by dallasb84:
my rpice range for the imrc is going to be like 100 to 125 dollar range depending on who i get interested. if i get 15 people i can sell them for 100 bux. im waiting for the intakes to go through and send it back to him for the solid piece ones. i think im going to take deposits for the imrc covers and solid intakes. im having to send my imrc cover out and so it will be a two week process. ill update on the imrcs when completed. as for the intakes. i have a few things i need clarified from you guys. what would be better. no holes for the cia? and pvc? that way if some of you have breathers and have the cia relocation you can do it your self? what do you think.

since someone already makes one why dont you look into making a series of engine bay covers, something like this

the imrc cover doenst help the fact that our engine bays look like fugly.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I'm in for a group buy on one of these

Thats if you will ship to the UK of course ?

ST24 Mondeo, 19's, Koni/GC coilovers, Morrette headlights, bespoke interior etc etc
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I am in for everything Zetec (the IMRC cover I got from chkenhwk for my Duratec looked swell though)

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
PM DEV and NorcalCoug...there web site isn;t done yet.

they got the hook up on these and they very high quaility.

If you guys can't get a hold of them let me know, as i can call them (since i hang out with them)and let them know...if you guys want a GB with them let them or me know.

Also theres already 2 major guys producing these....theres really no need to produce more fomr a 3rd sorce.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:

If you guys can't get a hold of them let me know, as i can call them (since i hang out with them)and let them know...if you guys want a GB with them let them or me know.

Also theres already 2 major guys producing these....theres really no need to produce more fomr a 3rd sorce.

Lupe

Why is everyone trying to hijack Dallas's thread. If you dont want to buy his product dont try to run off those that do. Who cares if others are selling the same stuff. This is the second thread of his that people just step all over him and try to advertise for someone else so he gets no business.

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by thejms:
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:

Lupe

Why is everyone trying to hijack Dallas's thread. If you dont want to buy his product dont try to run off those that do. Who cares if others are selling the same stuff. This is the second thread of his that people just step all over him and try to advertise for someone else so he gets no business.

Wasn't trying to Hijack...people had mentions Dev and Nor's product already in the threat so i thought i would give them info on how they could get a hold of them.

Maybe it wasn;t the best place to post that, i do agree on that, i didn't think before i type, but seriously, theres 3 people i know of that are making these...ChknHawk, James form Custom Cougars and IVM...honestly, Why do we need any more???

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
thanks jms im just tryin to get these out for a better price. i remember when there was no market for parts. and now there is and people are capitalizing on this. i wish i could tell you how much it REALLY cost for these. but since im having to front the money for the mold which i will own rights to and send it out. at first it will be expensive. im not trying to capitalize on this just get parts for people at a cheap price. how much does a honda cf valve cover cost??? about the same as these imrc covers. thats bogus. these imrcs shouldnt be so expensive. if i get 20 people who will jump on this i can get em down to 100 bux. its just hard since theres a good reputation with these other guys. and yes there products look great. i would just like to see better prices. i mean look at the sf turbo kits. 5grand. the contique market is rediculous.

U
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
U
I'm in for one. especially for $100 to $125.
A little choice in parts never hurt anyone.

2000 SVT Contour #2099 H&R Springs Koni Struts KKM Intake BAT Intake Tube Team Dynamics DTM's Mirko splitter carbon fiber parts
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
$100 would prob. make me a buyer too.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard