Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:
I've noticed we are getting an increasing number of idiots coming on ceg. I still like to think of the svtc as a true enthusiast's car

A True Enthusiast IMO is someone who would truly love their Contour/Mystique. I Personally LOVE my contour GL, I never plan to get rid of her, sure she isnt the best, but to me, its a very great machine. I NEVER intend to sell her. I will keep my Contour GL when I grow up, and then when I Get my CSVT, I will continue to hold the GL, yet I would treat both the Contours both equally, and care for both of em! That IMO is a true Enthusiast. Not someone who is "Well, this new Mazda 6 is way better, bye Contour!" Reason I came to CEG was 1. The words "contour" and "enthusiast" in the same line, 2. The very large population it had of other fellow Contique owners.

People can say what they want about my Contour, but why should they care, its my car, I am most confortable driving a contour than a lot of other cars I have drivin

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --