Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Originally posted by Renee:
Plato, I have to give you props for being adult enough to come out and apologize. That's more than most people here would do.
Good on ya.

Here here

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
B
No life but CEG
No life but CEG
B
I got a question, what does HTH stand for.

Thanks.

R.I.P: 95 Tour LX working on getting SVT Power! SELLING 3L LIM AND UIM W/ TB!!! PM ME....
S
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
S
hope this helps

Regards, Cole. Relegating to troll status sometime this week. New Whip: 1990 Lexus ES250. Old Hotness: 1995 GL MTX Zetec *IN TRIAGE* "I had a little friend once, but it dont move no more... "
B
No life but CEG
No life but CEG
B
Ahh, thanks agian.

R.I.P: 95 Tour LX working on getting SVT Power! SELLING 3L LIM AND UIM W/ TB!!! PM ME....
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
wrong

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by NorMich99SE:
Originally posted by Renee:
Plato, I have to give you props for being adult enough to come out and apologize. That's more than most people here would do.
Good on ya.

Here here

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
Originally posted by 00SVT:

The others are just Lightning and Cobra - no "SVT" in front of or behind them.

Actually, that's not correct. If we wanna get technical, the full names of the vehicles are:

SVT F150 Lightning
SVT Mustang Cobra

SVT should come first (Focus and Contour) before the model name.

Yes, but when someone refers to the vehicles, no one says "I drive a 2000 SVT F150 Lightning" or "I drive a 99 SVT Mustang Cobra".

Whereas when referring to the Focus or Contour, "SVT" must be stated before or after "SVT Contour/Focus" "Contour/Focus SVT".

wrong

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Yes, but when someone refers to the vehicles, no one says "I drive a 2000 SVT F150 Lightning" or "I drive a 99 SVT Mustang Cobra".

Whereas when referring to the Focus or Contour, "SVT" must be stated before or after "SVT Contour/Focus" "Contour/Focus SVT".

They may not refer to it like that, but like I said, "technically" it's the name. And there is no stating SVT after when referring to the Contour or Focus. Focus/Contour SVT is wrong, plain and simple. It's a bit more than a trim level distinction.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by 4banganda5spd:
Originally posted by 00SVT:

The others are just Lightning and Cobra - no "SVT" in front of or behind them.

Actually, that's not correct. If we wanna get technical, the full names of the vehicles are:

SVT F150 Lightning
SVT Mustang Cobra

SVT should come first (Focus and Contour) before the model name.

wrong

Hey 4Banga, it would help if you actually stated what might be wrong rather than just typing WRONG in your posts. They might count that as post whoring and set your counter back.
So please, elaborate as to why these posts are wrong.

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D

Hey 4Banga, it would help if you actually stated what might be wrong rather than just typing WRONG in your posts. They might count that as post whoring and set your counter back.
So please, elaborate as to why these posts are wrong.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard