Quote:

i'd really rather not wear out a set of $300/apiece pilot sports any sooner than absolutely necessary!

but, i AM looking forward to seeing how the G35 likes the dragon.... even if it is at 8-9/10ths instead of balls-to-the-wall, all-out speed.

Come on now Blake, your not going to push hard enough to eat a set of tires in a weekend, noone has ever done that...have they I'm sure some "spirited" driving will not ruin your tires and besides, you don't have to replace them with $300.00 per tires you know, theres many choices out there when the time comes Who knows, you might not even have the car when its time to replace them so let the next guy worry about it

Now I have a question for the "experienced" Dragon slayers out there. Who has gone out there at night time and whats it REALLY like? The reason I ask is because I might be able to get up the nerve to do it, but I know its risky, but is it do-able using extra caution I'm not trying to some wreckless idiot as I value my life and I'm sure my wife and kids would miss me! So, honestly, tell me what it is like.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00