Originally posted by SVTaslinger:
I will be headed that way late Friday afternoon (8th). I will most likely head straight to the cabins in Tellico to meet Roger and prolly Big ET. Hopefully will be there about 7-8pm that Friday. Get ready for a night run Roger. Or we shall stay and drink and be merry.

I'll be there around dinner time on Thursday night Josh, so you could even show up early if you wanted to but since your planning on Friday afternoon, about what time will you get there? The reason I ask is so I can be around the cabin waiting for you. Then for dinner, we can hit the Tellico Cafe which is behind that Hardees off of 68 As far as that night run, I think I'm up for it, but once we get out there, I may change my mind. I may need to run my HIDs w/highbeams on, so you'll need to adjust your mirror Josh

Also as far as staying on your side of the road goes, well thats true in most cases, but if theres noone coming, its alot easier to "slay the dragon" by being somewhat in the middle of the road, am I right Josh and Eric

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00