I don't know what I used in gas, but I washed my car three times in four days, paid $180.00 for three nights in the cabin and always filled my tank. Put it to you like this, I came down there with about $475.00 and came back with $110.00. I don't care if I'd came back with six pieces of lint in my pocket, its always worth it! The only thing we need to do next time is do a bit more planning in advance so everyone, and I mean everyone, stays in the same area That was the only bummer of the weekend, keeping everyone together, but all in all, it was a great time and I know we'll have atleast one other SE MI CEG-er making the trip and possibly Hector again. Sorry I didn't get to spend as much time with everyone on Saturday afternoon, but with having to get up at 4:00 a.m. Sunday moring, I couldn't be that far away from Tellico Plains I was thinking though, how about another one of these in the spring, when everyone is done with school and we can have an even bigger turnout Thanks to EVERYONE who showed up!!!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00