• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meh

Ford offers three different options. I was given the FWD 3.5, we have the AWD versions as well but they have been problematic for patrol. We dont have any of the I4 versions.

I still miss the power of the V8 CVPI. The torque steer on the taurus is brutal but ill take the handling of the taurus over the CVPI any day.

DSC_4035-MOTION.gif

Wait, so they aren't even ecoboost 3.5's? When ford rolled out the ppv it was a gutted bottom trim sho awd twinturbo 3.5 with no governors and bigger swaybars etc...

Are you saying nickle&dime government bean counters managed to hack that all the way down to gutted base model cars you could rent from enterprise for a $19 weekend???

Wait, so they aren't even ecoboost 3.5's? When ford rolled out the ppv it was a gutted bottom trim sho awd twinturbo 3.5 with no governors and bigger swaybars etc...

Are you saying nickle&dime government bean counters managed to hack that all the way down to gutted base model cars you could rent from enterprise for a $19 weekend???

Here you go... There are actually 4 different engine options... http://www.ford.com/fordpoliceinterceptor/models/#/sedan/

yeah, the new forum is sort of weird. still trying to figure out how to look at ALL of my subscriptions... so far it's only giving me updates...

Peek a boo. Thought it was time to bring this back. Havent been on the forums in years. Hope everyone is still here and doing well.

Back