• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy: Italian leather shift & ebrake boots and armrests covers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read the whole thread. But once the order is placed. What is the eta on getting our things...

I qoute myself as the answer has not been satisfied.... I am unsure if anybody else beside ICEFURY knows this answer. But I would like to know when my money/products are coming back to me!

- amyn

I qoute myself as the answer has not been satisfied.... I am unsure if anybody else beside ICEFURY knows this answer. But I would like to know when my money/products are coming back to me!

- amyn

Sorry guys, been extremely busy these last few days, in the full throws of preparing to move. The master order was sent in this morning and the boots are being made now. I will update again once everything has shipped.

All I can say is we will get the order out as fast as possible. That we have control over. The greater factor in when I get the order will be how backed up customs is or if they pull it for inspection. Once I get the order in my hands, just like before with the trim rings everyone's stuff will ship out next business day.

I will keep you all posted as things progress.

Think ill have this before July 12th? Ahhh would that be great Im going to a RIX event!

- amyn

Update: Most of the leather boots are ready to be shipped. We are waiting on fabrication of the ordered leather armrests and once they are done, the order will ship out.

I'm expecting the order to ship by weeks end. I will advise again once I have confirmation it's in the mail to me. Thanks for your patience.

Update: Most of the leather boots are ready to be shipped. We are waiting on fabrication of the ordered leather armrests and once they are done, the order will ship out.

I'm expecting the order to ship by weeks end. I will advise again once I have confirmation it's in the mail to me. Thanks for your patience.

Cool, thanks for the update:cool:

Are you going to confirm addresses before sending them out? I moving at the end of the month so based on how these go through customs I might have to get you a different address.

Are you going to confirm addresses before sending them out? I moving at the end of the month so based on how these go through customs I might have to get you a different address.

Unless told differently, I ship to the address listed in the paypal transaction. PM me your new address and I'll make certain your stuff ships there.

Unless told differently, I ship to the address listed in the paypal transaction. PM me your new address and I'll make certain your stuff ships there.

If I knew it, I would :laugh: Im sure you will let us know when you have them in hand. Im on here daily so Ill send you a PM at that point if anything changes.

I will find out today what the status is. The order should be nearly done, were just waiting on the armrest covers as I indicated before. I apologize for the delay.

I will have full details for everyone tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back