• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: Subframe Connectors is on. Send in those deposits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been debating about getting in on this for a while now... is it to late? I could pay in full tomorrow. Let me know. Thanks.

there's still time. if we run out of steel, we'll just grab some more. as of right now, we've got a few sets sitting here just waiting to ship out.

if/when you (people) send in the balance or add into the GB, just email me or PM me to give me a heads up since the payments go directly into john's paypal and he doesnt keep track of it. i havent been really watching this thread any more since people have been emailing me when theyre ready for their sets.

someone recently asked me if they were going to have to notch out their driver's side bar because some people said theirs had hit the exhaust. i posted about this in the old SFC thread but ill reiterate. i dont think it happens to everyone's but it did happen to mine. we just cut up some radiator hose and fastened it to the SFC in that area. its been holding up great for a few years now. no more banging around/problem solved. john has a local guy's contour up on his lift right now for some work. i was under there and noticed he has some SFCs that appear to be from the Sho Shop. they were actually notched out in the back driver's side in the riser area. it did the job but isnt necessary. but how you handle it, IF you have to handle it, is up to you. maybe some people could post up if they had to and how they did it.

john has a local guy's contour up on his lift right now for some work. i was under there and noticed he has some SFCs that appear to be from the Sho Shop. they were actually notched out in the back driver's side in the riser area. it did the job but isnt necessary. but how you handle it, IF you have to handle it, is up to you. maybe some people could post up if they had to and how they did it.

Can you take pictures of the notch out? I might want to do this to the ones I haven't installed.

there's still time. if we run out of steel, we'll just grab some more. as of right now, we've got a few sets sitting here just waiting to ship out.

if/when you (people) send in the balance or add into the GB, just email me or PM me to give me a heads up since the payments go directly into john's paypal and he doesnt keep track of it. i havent been really watching this thread any more since people have been emailing me when theyre ready for their sets.

I paid in full and sent you an email on the 21st...

Still haven't heard anything. Could you give me an update. Thanks.

Has anyone heard back from Steve on their order? As I still haven't received confirmation of my order/payment via email.

I haven't heard back from him for a while. He seems to disappear for stretches here and there. I wouldn't worry about getting screwed but if you're in a rush maybe try and send him an email and get him to give you a call.

I haven't heard back from him for a while. He seems to disappear for stretches here and there. I wouldn't worry about getting screwed but if you're in a rush maybe try and send him an email and get him to give you a call.

I wonder how long these stretches go for... still nothing and I emailed him long before I posted here...

We have just been emailing back and forth today. Maybe try him on email again.

You must be cooler then me as I still got no response. I also emailed Nick (the person's Paypal account we paid).

Man this royally sucks. I'm slated to go over seas on business for about two months really soon and I wanted to install these so I could still somewhat enjoy them this summer.

hey guys. im back. sorry. been really busy over here. i have a few sets ready to ship out. mike i just responded to your email. ill get yours out asap.

ok, i just went throught the last few months of paypals and fedex and my list. here is the list of whom i still have sets due to:

devanmc
Redmofo
tropictour
Newcat016
desiato
95pgt-t
QBCSVT
brent372
CSVT#49

if your name should be on that list OR ive already sent you your set :help: please post up.

Just adding to the thread so you remember.

I ALREADY RECEIVED MY KIT! I do owe you $5 bucks tho... So expect to see that on your paypal soon...

- amyn

Just adding to the thread so you remember.

I ALREADY RECEIVED MY KIT! I do owe you $5 bucks tho... So expect to see that on your paypal soon...

- amyn

:laugh::crazy::troutslap::help::nonono::shrug::p

i already recorded it on my official list after i got your email, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back