• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody home?

What happened to all the excitement in the EGL? :shrug:

Its too boring around here... We need some drama or something.

you know how I know you are still young as hell? because you asked for drama :help:

drama free is the way to be... it just gets worse the older you get..enjoy it when you don't have any!

Ok, I've got some for everyone!

I'm getting out of my Crossfire a year early and ordering a car this Thursday. Its going to take 45-60 days to get it:rolleyes: but this time I'm going to wait!

SHHHH, its a secret:laugh:

my old room mate had the clap.

i felt so bad for him but we still harped on him a lil lmao

heed walk in the room and we would just raise our hands and clap twice just like the clapper. lmao.

roger, if it's not a mustang, i'm smacking you.

I'm not going to say what it is, but I will say its NOT a Mustang. I actually had my mind made up on another car but after I took something for a test drive this past Saturday everything changed. Its going to be fun with everyone trying to guess what it could be but remember everyone, its all in fun, so don't take this to serious as I want to spring this on everyone when I get the car. BTW Hector, that's enough out of you:troutslap: :)

Hey Pete: It seems vBulletin is just up your ally; and now you can get your vcard back digitally from Steeda.

Lucky You.

-Tim :cool:

Attachments

• pete.JPG
    pete.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
Tim, I've looked under many a rock trying to get an EVO:shrug: but being married to someone who's practical doesn't make that an easy sell. Word of advice to those of you who are single....stay that way:idea: Keep the ideas coming, its getting fun!

Back