• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody home?

Heres my guess. WHO CARES! You spent 3 years in the hair dresser mobile. If you wern't married your sexuality would be in severe question.

:)

Why does practicality eliminate an evo? it's a nice 4 door family car. Tell your wife to shut it and make you a pie.

Tim, I've looked under many a rock trying to get an EVO:shrug: but being married to someone who's practical doesn't make that an easy sell. Word of advice to those of you who are single....stay that way:idea: Keep the ideas coming, its getting fun!

4 doors and a trunk, what else does she want? tell your wife to stop being a sandy vagina

LOL!

I can't seem to convince her that nothing is going to break on the car, seriously, so its a no go. I have a budget amount that I want to stay at and even went as far to call a dealership on Ohio today. They have an 06 EVO IX SE w/ 3K on the clock (guy turned it in because he wanted a black one, can't blame him:drool: ) and I can lease it for $425.00 a month w/ $3,000 down for 4 years. Because of the lease price and increase in my insurance I have to pass but thats what I really want, especially the "SE" package:drool: My Dads ex-fiance has a brother in law who owns a Mitsubishi dealership in Lansing and he found me an 05' EVO IX w/ 14.7K on the clock for $26K, but to be able to afford it lets just say I'd be paying for the car until its 9 years old:cry: I mean I trust it and all but the wife is worried about the clutch going out or something else like the engine:rolleyes: I like being married and like my new house, so I chose something else, something she doesn't like either but its going to be new though and she likes that better than the above "risk":help: Maybe I'll hit the lotto tonight and this will be irrelivant!

Steeda just remember this about me...always, I like tacos, not hotdogs:laugh:

Heres my guess. WHO CARES! You spent 3 years in the hair dresser mobile. If you wern't married your sexuality would be in severe question.

:)

NO, not 3 years, 2 monthes short of 2 years, don't make my stay in it any longer than it needs to be:troutslap:

LOL!

I can't seem to convince her that nothing is going to break on the car, seriously, so its a no go. I have a budget amount that I want to stay at and even went as far to call a dealership on Ohio today. They have an 06 EVO IX SE w/ 3K on the clock (guy turned it in because he wanted a black one, can't blame him:drool: ) and I can lease it for $425.00 a month w/ $3,000 down for 4 years. Because of the lease price and increase in my insurance I have to pass but thats what I really want, especially the "SE" package:drool: My Dads ex-fiance has a brother in law who owns a Mitsubishi dealership in Lansing and he found me an 05' EVO IX w/ 14.7K on the clock for $26K, but to be able to afford it lets just say I'd be paying for the car until its 9 years old:cry: I mean I trust it and all but the wife is worried about the clutch going out or something else like the engine:rolleyes: I like being married and like my new house, so I chose something else, something she doesn't like either but its going to be new though and she likes that better than the above "risk":help: Maybe I'll hit the lotto tonight and this will be irrelivant!

Steeda just remember this about me...always, I like tacos, not hotdogs:laugh:

Sounds like you need to go find your pants and tell your wife to simmer down.

I love how that everyone talking smack are the ones not married.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know how it goes....I am married without the paper.:troutslap:

No Evo for Roger and he won't be zoom zooming anywhere.:cry: ;)

BUT He is getting into a very nostalgic car.:crazy: :laugh:

I love how that everyone talking smack are the ones not married.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know how it goes....I am married without the paper.:troutslap:

No Evo for Roger and he won't be zoom zooming anywhere.:cry: ;)

BUT He is getting into a very nostalgic car.:crazy: :laugh:

Now that Hector has just about told you guys what it is....

lmfao... an evo isn't practical?? :laugh:

it's flipping AWD and a four door.

speaking as someone who is married (to a woman who hates my car hobby) and owns a mustang (which really isn't practical in any way) MAN UP, ROG!!! :laugh:

the evo is your dream car. take your balls back out of her purse for a day and get one. :)

You guys are doing a great job so far:laugh:

Alex, a Camaro:eek:

Dave I understand where your coming from for sure but believe me, there's nothing like a womans scorn:eek:

Keep the guess' coming, if you want!

Back